Monday, December 8, 2014

Suddora Pink Ribbon Sweatbands


Suddora Pink Ribbon Sweatbands


This sweatband set is adorable. They are really made well, and comfortable to wear. I love these pink ribbon ones because they bring awareness to a great cause. Having lost family to breast cancer I like to show my support when I can. You can buy one of these sets for yourself or you can buy them bulk for a lower price. If you do awareness runs these would be great for a group or just you if you go alone. Suddora makes all kinds of sweatband sets that are great for sports or working out. The sets come with one head band and two wrist bands. You can purchase these sweatbands or check out others  HERE! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment