Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dot&Dot Packing Cubes


Dot&Dot Packing Cube

Stock Picture By Dot&Dot

These packing cubes are perfect if you travel or just want to organize your closets or drawers. I love using theses cubes in my luggage, it makes it so much easier to find everything. As much as I try to keep my suitcase organized I end up tearing through the thing looking for something. Now I just use a few of these to keep everything separate, so its easy to get to whatever i'm looking for. The cubes also make it easier to fit everything in the suitcase and they keep my clothes from getting wrinkled. They make packing and unpacking a lot easier. The cubes are great for storing your blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons or any other hair styling device. They come in different sizes and colors, I chose pink and medium which is 13.5"x 9.75"x 3". I recommend these to anyone who travels, or likes to keep an organized closet and/or house. These cubes would also be great or people who like crafts, knitting or DIY's. If you would like to check out the other colors and sizes available or would like to purchase these you can do so HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment