Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Epica Reversible De-Matting Comb with Safety Blades for Dogs and Cats


Epica Reversible De-Matting Comb with Safety Blades for Dogs and Cats

Stock photo from Epica.

I was excited to try this out on my cats. Bella loved the comb, Cleacatra tried to eat the comb. The comb worked great, the comb moved smoothly through my cats fur and through any tangles without pulling at fur. My cats didn't have any discomfort while I combed their fur. Bella laid down and fell asleep while I combed her fur, after Cleacatra was done trying to eat the comb she allowed to comb her fur for a couple minutes before she ran off to play.
The stainless steel blades reverse so it will work for you if your left or right handed. There is a thumb rest and the handle is non-slip and has a ribbed neck to give you a secure comfortable grip. I would definitely recommend this to pet owners. If you would like to purchase or read more about this product you can do so HERE!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment