Friday, December 26, 2014

Quality Source Expandable Hose


Quality Source Expandable Hose
Quality Source Products Picture.

This hose expands to 75 ft when using it. When its not in use its small enough to hold in one hand. The hose is soft, strong and durable. I used the hose to wash my car, it had just as much strength as my regular hose. After I washed my car and it had time to dry, there was no soap residue the hose did its job a left my car spotless. But unlike my other hose this one shrinks back down to a compact size, so there is no winding the hose back up it does most the work for you. This hose doesn't tangle or kink. The Expandable hose is Very Strong With 100 PSI Working Pressure and 300-PSI Burst Pressure. This is a great product and recommend it to anyone in the market or anyone sick of all the work it takes to but away a regular hose. This would make a great gift for people who like to garden or wash their cars at home. I got to test this hose in exchange for an unbiased review. You can purchase this expandable hose HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment