Tuesday, August 19, 2014



I’ve been nominated for a Liebster blog award. I'm so excited!!! Most bloggers, familiar with this  blog nomination. For those that are not, the Liebster Blog Award is for new bloggers that inspire others. I was nominated for this award today by an amazing blogger that I follow. Her name Raquel and you can check out her blog HERE!  Thank you Raquel for nominating my blog!

When you are nominated, you are to pay it forward, and nominate other bloggers that inspire you. You write a post, say who nominated you and answer 11 questions I ask, then you list 11 question to your nominees.


She has chosen 11 questions for me to answer, and I listed them below. 



1. What is your favorite post from your blog? A: My end of summer Makeup giveaway it feels good to give back to my readers.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures? A: Strawberry Cheesecake!
3. What is your favorite vacation spot? A: The Bahamas! 
4. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, semi-sweet or white? A:Dark Chocolate.
5. What is one of your favorite blogs to follow? A:There are so many but the first one that came to mind was Bloggin' with NiNi she is so sweet, I love her reviews and post.
6. What is the weirdest thing you ever eaten? A:Fried pickles.
7. If you aren't a full-time blogger, what is your day job? A:Taking care of my family and home.
8. What is the best movie of all time? A: I have two American Psycho & Dirty Dancing lol
9. What is one lesson you've learned since you started your blog? Don't take on to much at one time, you will learn a lot as you go.
10. Favorite holiday? Christmas!
11. Favorite quote? A: "I Am Beautiful because I Know My Flaws, I am Strong because I have been Weak, I am Fearless because I have Been Afraid, I am Wise because I have Been Foolish & I Can Laugh because I've known Sadness"

The bloggers I nominate are.....

Annie day http://bloginannieday.blogspot.com

My 11 questions for you.....

1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
2. What is your favorite TV show?
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
4. Who is your favorite singer?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What do you do on Friday nights?
7. Name your 3 favorite bloggers?
8. Will you tell us a secret about yourself?
9. Who is your favorite team?
10. Cats or dogs?
11. If you could have any superpower what would it be?












No comments:

Post a Comment