Saturday, August 2, 2014

Orblue Propresser Stainless Steel Garlic Press Review







Propresser Garlic Press



This Garlic Press saves me so much time and 
money. I'm Italian and I use garlic a lot and I usually mince it by hand, sometimes I cheat and buy the jar of minced garlic at the grocery store which is pretty expensive when you use it as much as I do. I didn't even have to peel the garlic cloves I just put the clove in pressed it and the minced garlic came out the peels stayed in the basket. And I wasn't left with smelly garlic hands which is a plus because I usually have to wash them a couple times and use scented lotions after I cut garlic to get rid of the smell on my hands.
This is a quality heavy duty stainless steal product so you don't have to worry about it breaking like some of the others I have bought in the past. It is easy to use and the basket swings out making it really easy to clean. I definitely recommend this product it will pay for itself with the money you save from never having to buy the jar stuff, garlic is better fresh anyway. This provides you with evenly minced garlic, so it will cook evenly which doesn't always happen when minced by hand, unless you have mad knife skills like myself ;). This is a must have for garlic lovers! You can get one for yourself on Amazon HERE. And find more product information and find other amazing products on Orblue's WEBSITE. If you want to see how it works you can check out a video HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment