Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology


OZERI 44" 3X TOWER FAN




This is my second fan from Ozeri. I loved the Ozeri Ultra 42" Wind Fan so much so I was excited to get this fan as well. This fan is so quiet, slightly more quiet than the wind fan. This fan is very slim and is black and silver, it will look great in any room. I have mine in the living room and it goes with my decor perfectly. Unlike every other tower fan I have owned, this fan has a gorgeous black glass base. This tower has 3 fans you can run 1, 2 or all 3 at the same time, there is 3 speeds so you have 9 levels of cooling options. There is also a 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments and there is 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns to choose from relaxation, sleep and comfort. The fan oscillates 90 degrees and cools the whole room, all of these features can be controlled by remote or on the LED touch screen at the top of the fan. There is a blue LED light at the bottom of the fan I like this feature because it gives off enough light to walk through a dark room but it isn't too bright so it doesn't keep me up when i'm try to sleep. I highly recommend this fan to anyone who is in the market for a quite high quality sleek fan. I did get this fan in exchange for a review, but the opinions are my own. If you would like more information or to purchase this fan you can do so HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment