Monday, December 8, 2014

Kobert Waterproof Case


Kobert Waterproof Case

Stock photo by Kobert.

This is a great phone case. It really is waterproof, I tested it before I used it and it works perfectly. This is great for more than phones, my ipod fits perfectly in this as well. Its also great to throw some cash and credit cards in, I don't like carrying a purse to the beach or pool so this will be great in a few months, I can just put this around my neck and i'm good to go. This would make a really good gift for anyone who works or plays in the water or snow. Other awesome features are that you can use touch screen devices while the case is on and you can take crystal clear pictures and videos under water. The case is see through on both sides making it easy to take pictures or videos. This case can fit most smart phones and mp3 players. This phone case also comes with a stylus pen for your smartphone. If you would like to see if this case will fit your phone or would like to purchase this amazing waterproof case by Kobert you can do so HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment