Monday, October 27, 2014


COCO'S CLOSET 2 HOOK BRA EXTENDER


These bra extenders are a must have for all women! We all have had bras that get too tight, whether its from putting on a few pounds, being pregnant or its that time a month. Why go out and spend a lot of money buying new bras when you can just add one of these extenders to your bra.
A issue I have is a lot of stores don't have my size, I usually have to order bras online or go to the mall and spend close to $100 for a bra that fits. So when I was asked to review these I jumped on it, now if I find a reasonable priced bra that is close to my size I can just add one of these and save some of money. These come in different colors so you can find one that matches your bra or lingerie. The best way I can describe these is, its like unbuttoning your pants after eating too much, you are more comfortable and you can breathe again. If you would like to give these a try, you can purchase them HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment