Thursday, October 2, 2014

Phantom Fit Reflective Ankle Bands


Phantom Fit Reflective Bands 




These are perfect for me, I love to run but in Florida I run early in the morning or after dusk because its just too hot. These reflective bands are visible up to 1,000 feet The bands fasten with durable velcro and fit securely around your ankle, arm or wrist, as long as the spot is over 10 inches in circumference. These bands reflect well even with a small amount of light, they work just as good as the expensive LED lights but they cost a lot less and don't need batteries. I feel a lot safer thanks to these, I can run at night and I don't have to worry about someone not seeing me and hitting me with their car. They are comfortable, they don't slip off or move around. These would be great for you or your kids to wear while riding on a bike or scooter. I definitely recommend these for you or your families safety. If you would like to purchase the Phantom Fit Reflective Bands for yourself, you can do so HERE! for $10.99 you get 2 Phantom Fit Reflective Bands, 1 Nylon Carrying Case, and downloadable workout music. This also has a 100% lifetime no-hassle replacement guarantee.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment