Monday, October 20, 2014

Derma Roller by Petunia Skincare


Petunia Skincare Derma Roller


Derma Rollers stimulates collagen production for smoother, tighter and firmer skin. It is great for reducing and improving fine lines, wrinkles, scars, cellulite and stretch marks. The derma roller has hundreds of stainless steal micro-needles that come in varies thicknesses. The thickness of the needles depends on what you are trying to treat. I know this sounds very painful, but its really not that bad if you can handle hair removal you will be able to use this, no one ever said beauty is easy. This is a great alternative to improve your skin rather than going back and forth to get expensive inconvenient treatments, why not save some money and do it yourself at home. This works great on my skin, it feels unpleasant at first but you get used to it. I apply Vitamin c serum right after for deep absorption into the skin. My skin healed quickly after the treatment and it left me with a youthful, healthy, glowing complexion. I have been using this once a week and I make sure to soak the roller in alcohol for about 15 minutes before use to sterilize it. I've been using it for a couple weeks and have noticed results from using it along with the vitamin c serum. My skin is tighter, my pores are smaller and it diminished my fine lines and scars. I definitely recommend adding this to your beauty regimen. You can purchase and find out more information about Petunia Derma Roller HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment