Sunday, October 12, 2014

Keurig 2.0 K550

Keurig 2.0 K550


I was lucky and received this new Keurig 2.0 from Influenster for free for testing purposes. I absolutely love this new Keurig, it works just as amazingly as the original Keurig only this one can make cups of coffee or a carafe for more than one cup. There is a huge selection of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cider to chose from for this machine. You can make several different size cups or carafe depending on how much coffee you want. Whatever you make, it always comes out nice and hot.
I love that I can set different timers, night light and color of the light. The touch screen is pretty big, so its easy to read and set. The only down side is you can only use specific Keurig K-cups and there is not a reusable filter, but people have found ways around this so i'm sure Keurig will come out with a reusable filter soon. This is hands down the best coffee maker I have ever owned. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes coffee,tea,hot chocolate etc. Visit Keurigs website for more information HERE! #HelloKeurig 

No comments:

Post a Comment