Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bee Sili BPA Free Lunchbox Containers & Ice Pop Makers






Bee Sili Ice Pop Molds


Bee Sili Ice Pop Molds are fun, eco friendly and a unique way to give your family a snack and know exactly what is in them.These are also eco friendly and easy to clean you can put them right in the dishwasher. The ice pop molds are easy to fit in the freezer or in a lunch box and the resealable pull-top lid makes it so easy to put or take them anywhere and you don't have to worry about them dripping. They are also easy to use I just placed them in a cup to fill them. Nothing I made stuck to the silicone and they pushed out easy.


You can make so many different snacks with these, pudding pops, frozen smoothies, ice pops etc. I mixed homemade ice cream with candy and filled them up. I also blended frozen strawberries and lemonade for a healthier snack. Kids will love these but adults can enjoy them too. You could fill these up for a summer BBQ or party, maybe make some strawberry daiquiri or Mojito pops. The possibilities are endless.

I definitely recommend these, your whole family will love them especially kids.
You can purchase Bee Sili pop molds HERE! you can try these out for yourself risk free thanks to BEE Sili's NO HASSLE, 100% refund and you keep the molds!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment