Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review


Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review



I love this Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel! I have very long thick hair, that takes forever to dry. I was so happy when I got this in the mail, I washed it that day so I could use it the next morning. After I showered in the morning I wrapped up my hair in this super soft towel, it work well I didn't have water dripping down my face or neck. It also helped keep my shirt dry, other hair towels i've tried allow water to drip getting my shirt wet.The towel isn't heavy like a regular towel, it stays in place while you go about your normal morning routine. After I wrapped my hair I made some coffee to give my hair some time to dry, when I went back to the bathroom to unwrap my hair it was almost completely dry, so it didn't take long for my hairdryer to dry my hair, which is awesome because hairdryers can really damage your hair. This towel also drys fast, it does drip water all over the floor when you hang it up like other towels do. It is very well made and easy to wash and dry. If you would like to purchase one of these hair towels, you can do so HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment