Friday, October 24, 2014

Smart Weigh Digital Scale


Smart Weight Digital Scale


If you are a frequent reader you know i'm really into to fitness and eating right. So when I was asked to review this scale I was excited. My current kitchen scale is pretty big and takes up a lot of room in my kitchen, that is not an issue with this scale it easily fits in my kitchen drawer and doesn't take up much space at all. It is very easy to use, you just press the on/off key wait for the display to show 0.0 place your food container on it wait a few seconds and read the weight. There is a tare feature which allows you to place the empty container on the scale before you place food in it and it will subtract the weight of the container from the net weight of food. In the picture above I weighed out 1 portion of cereal, I like eating cereal because its a good way to add grains in your diet, but its a food that a lot of people over eat because they just fill the bowl. The cereal I used was 31 grams for 1 serving which is 160 calories, if I had just filled the bowl I would actually of had at least 4X the serving amount which is over 600 calories so it is really important to measure and weigh out your serving size if you are trying to lose of maintain your current weight. I have also been using this to weigh my mail as an avid blogger I often mail out packages to giveaway winners, so I need to make sure I use the proper postage. This is a great scale and I highly recommend it. If you would like to purchase this scale you can do so HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment