Saturday, October 4, 2014

pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge



pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge




One of many thing I love about this konjac sponge is that its 100% natural, eco-friendly and free of parabens, sulphates & chemicals. It is also vegan,cruelty free and biodegradable. It gently exfoliates my skin while cleansing and removing any impurities, leaving me with a glowing complexion. It is extremely soft and gentle enough to use everyday. My skin is has less blemishes and blackheads since I started using it. While I do wish the sponge was a little bigger, the smaller size does make it easier to hold and get in close to nose and eye area. I love that it comes with a suction cup to make sure the sponge dries completely, its important to make sure facial sponges dry completely so they don't grow bacteria or mold. This is good for any skin type, I have sensitive combination skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all. This sponge contains bamboo charcoal that is a natural cleanser on its own, but I prefer to use it with an organic face wash. You can purchase a pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge HERE!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment