Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hydracentials 16oz Water Bottle


Hydracentials 16oz Water Bottle


Hydracentials has created the PERFECT water bottles, I love the 25oz bottle and this smaller 16oz version is just as amazing. It is a nice stainless steel water bottle. It came with a nice cozy and a straw cleaner which is awesome it makes it so easy to clean. It is heavier than your typical water bottle, but not too heavy. Other water bottles I have tried are made of plastic they break so easily. The double wall insulation works great!!

It is awesome to finally find a water bottle that keeps my water ice cold for several hours and does not "sweat" and leave a puddle like most bottles do. It also has a foam bottom so it won't scratch your table or counter top. Another great feature the 16oz Hydracentials bottle has is its built in straw with a flip up spout. It is a quality straw very durable so you never worry about losing it. It also has a loop on the on lid which makes it easy for you to attach to your gym bag or purse. It fits in my cars cup holders too, I hate when a water bottle that is too big to go in my cup holder. The only downside to this bottle you can't put hot liquids in it, I have my fingers crossed that they will make a hot beverage bottle soon, it would be awesome to have a bottle that kept coffee or hot chocolate hot all day. This truly is an amazing bottle I definitely recommend this! If you would like to purchase one for yourself or as a gift you can do so HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment