Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review


Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review

photo by Btipsy

The Btipsy Jumbo Lemon squeezer is a quality product. I used mine to make raspberry lemonade. I cut the lemon in half placed it in the squeezer on top of some raspberries and was able to squeeze every last drop of juice out of them. This juicer is bigger then others I have used, you can use this for lots of different citrus like blood oranges, limes and tangerines too name a few. This juicer was made to last, it is made with stainless steel. It is easy to wash by hand or you can put it in the dishwasher. It also has a hook if you choose to hang it. This is easy to use anyone can do it. This would make a great gift, a good addition to a holiday fruit basket. You can purchase this juicer HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment