Friday, November 28, 2014

Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale


Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale



When I received the Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale I was so excited to try it, I immediately took it out of the box and set it up. The set up was so easy and only took me a few minutes. When I was done setting everything up I got on and weighed myself and it was 100% accurate. 

This scale connects to your phone through Bluetooth! The app is available on both Android and iOS. Using the app and syncing  your phone with the scale is easy, and once connect the scale to the phone for the first time it will automatically connect everytime you go to use it. When you use the app on your smartphone, you can chart your progress and keep track of your weight. The scale & app will analyze your weight, body mass indexplus 4 key health indicators, body fat, water weight, lean mass as well as bone mass. This scale and the app are really easy to use. You can still use the scale without the app if you choose.

This scale has so many awesome features! The readout on the 3.25" LCD is bright blue making it easy to read. This scale also supports up to 8 users and offers auto user detection! So the whole family can use it the scale will detect the user when they step on the scale. Some of the other awesome scale features that I love are that the scale  automatically turns on and off when you step on it, non-slip surface, scratch resistant feet to protect your floors, and it has 4 ultra-precision weighing sensors that will give you 100% accuracy with every use. The scale is made of black glass and would look great in any bathroom or home gym. This scale really motivates me to reach my goals and I definitely recommend it to anyone trying to stay fit and maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you would like more information about this scale or would like to purchase one you can do so HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment