Sunday, November 2, 2014

Youthful Radiance Eye Cream by Foxbrim


Youthful Radiance Eye Cream by Foxbrim 



This eye cream is amazing, its an organic moisturizer with vitamin C and E and also has aloe and green tea. The ingredients really soothed my under eyes taking away the puffiness, dark circles and diminished my fine lines. I have insomnia so puffy, tired eyes with dark circles has been something I have been trying to get rid of for a while, I have tried so many products so I am so happy to finally of found one that works. The best thing next to the results of this eye cream is that it is organic and free of parabens and fillers it has all natural ingredients. I love that this eye cream works so well and that it doesn't make my skin break out or look oily and with all natural ingredients I don't have to worry about what i'm putting on my skin. If you would like more info about this product or would like to purchase it you can do so HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment