Monday, November 24, 2014

Priority Chef Manual Citrus Squeezer and Juicer


Priority Chef  Manual Citrus Squeezer and Juicer


I love this squeezer! This squeezer gets every last drop out of your fruit. After I zest my citrus, i cut it in half and put it is this juicer and squeeze out the juice to use in chipotle and lime shrimp recipe. I usually do this by hand, so when I used this I couldn't believe how much juice I got. I only had to use one lime for my recipe when I usually use a few, so I took my left over limes and used the squeezer to make some mojitos to go with dinner. 

What makes this squeezer so much better than those other low quality aluminium squeezers. Is that the Priority Chef Citrus Squeezer is made with stainless steel, so it won't rust or bend and it is also dishwasher safe. The chamber can fit lemons, limes and even small oranges. The holes in the chamber filter out pulp and seeds. It also has a little hook if you like to hang your kitchen tools. If you would like to purchase this amazing squeezer you can do so HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment