Sunday, November 16, 2014

FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle


FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle




This is an awesome water bottle, but this isn't a typical water bottle this one has a infuser. The infuser is the perfect length, you can fit plenty of fruit, veggies and herbs into it to insure your water has plenty of flavor. I love that the pop up spout is placed above the infuser in the lid, so every sip you take is flavored with all the delicious fruit you added as the water runs through the infuser as you drink. This bottle is made of a quality BPA free plastic. The infuser screws right onto the lid. The lid fits the bottle perfectly so you don't have to worry about it leaking.

I have tried many different flavor combinations my favorites so far are blackberry/raspberry, lime/mint and cucumber/melon. There are endless combinations you can try. I also like to add frozen fruit if i'm taking it with me, it a great way to keep your water chilled in a hot car. This is a healthier more affordable and greener way to drink flavored water. I also find its a better alternative to sports drinks, soft drinks and juice to help cut back on calories, sugar, sodium etc. 

This FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle would make a great gift especially around the holidays with all the fruit arrangements we receive and left over fruit and veggies from holiday parties. You can just slice them up and use them in your infuser or throw them in the freezer and use them later. If you would like to look more into this bottle you can do so HERE!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment