Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PORTABLE CHARGER 3000MAH +LIFEGUARD MINI 1


PORTABLE CHARGER 3000MAH +LIFEGUARD MINI 1

This is a great back-up when you need to charge your battery fast. I love that I no longer have to worry about my phone dying when i'm out and can't get to an outlet or time to charge it in my car. It is about the size of a tube of lipstick, so it doesn't take up much room in my purse and it can easily fit in your pocket too. This works on all kinds of phones, mp3 players, cameras, tablets , games and all other usb electronic devices. It will fully charge your device in 1.5 - 2.5 hours and still have enough juice left incase you need it again. You can recharge this portable charger over 800 times. This portable charge comes with a lighting cable and a 18 month money back guarantee. This is a must have for everyone, it would make a great gift. I definitely recommend this product, it works a lot better than similar products I have tried, most of which had on/off buttons that got turned on easily when something in my purse brushed up against it, so when I needed it, it too was dead. If you would like to purchase one of these for yourself you can do so HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment