Tuesday, November 11, 2014


Fun Glowing Devil Horns Review


I was so excited to get to use these for my Halloween party. I had them on all night and they were glowing bright the whole time. The batteries seem to last a long time, they still glow just as bright now even after having them on for hours on Halloween. The horns are very well made and durable. The horns kind of look like a bunch of little crystals and the headband is red and stayed in place all night. The only thing I didn't care for is the on/off switch in the middle I feel it could be hidden better. I wore my hair straight and made a little poof in front and brought the poof over the on/off switch to cover it and it looked great, so it can be hidden easily. If you are looking for a great product for Halloween I definitely recommend these you really don't need much else these are great for a quick, easy and affordable costume. You can purchase the Glowing Devil Horns HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment