Thursday, November 20, 2014

Solid Cordz HDMI Cable


SOLID CORDZ HDMI 4K 
MULTIMEDIA CABLE


The Solid Cordz HDMI 4K multimedia cables are awesome! Some of my favorite features are that the connectors are 24k gold plated, the cables are 6 feet long and the triple shielded wire construction. I love the extra protection on the wire because I have a new kitty who loves to chew wires for some reason, and as much as I try to hide the wires and keep an eye on her i'm still worried she will get to them. So the triple protection makes me worry slightly less. I wanted high speed, quality sound and an amazing picture and thats exactly what I got with these cables. I spent a lot of money on my TV, blue-ray player and gaming consoles so I want high quality cables to connect everything. I had bought cheaper cables thinking cables are cables but I was wrong there is such a big difference in the picture and sound. You get two cables that are 1080p full resolution, 3D full HDTV compliant, ultra high speed up to 18 GBPS and a lifetime warranty. You can find out more information and purchase this product HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment