Tuesday, November 11, 2014


Key West Health & Beauty Organic Unrefined Shea Butter





I got the opportunity to try Key West Health & Beauty Organic Unrefined Shea Butter. I like to research where the products I buy are from and how they are made and this Organic Shea Butter by Key West Health & Beauty is sourced from a woman's co-op in Ghana to ensure fair wages and ethical treatment. I love to use organic products and you can do so much with this one; it is a natural moisturizer and powerful healing agent. You can use this in your hair and on your skin just put a small amount in the palm of your hands, rub them together to soften and melt then apply it to your skin and or hair. A little goes a long way with this product so start with a little and add more if needed. Shea butter is also an amazing ingredient for D.Y.I. beauty products you can make lip balms, soap, lotion bars, hair mask, sugar & salt scrubs and so much more you can find recipes on my Pinterest HERE
I have eczema and it gets really bad sometimes so when I received this I used it on my arms, back of neck and other places I have dry, cracked red spots from my eczema. Eczema can be painful, it burns and itches and its not pretty to look at either. When I applied this I had immediate relief the burning and itching went away and it smoothed out my dry cracked skin. It is also a lot cheaper than other eczema treatments I have tried and works just as well for fast relief. If you would like to purchase this product or find out more information you can do so HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment