Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Phantom Fit Resistance Loop Bands



Phantom Fit Resistance Loop Bands


I love to workout, staying fit and healthy is important. But sometimes i'm just too busy to get to the gym, that is why I love these resistance bands by Phantom Fit! They make it at home workouts more effective, and you can even throw them in your purse and use them at the desk at work. How great is that i'm working out my thighs while on the computer and no one has a clue.

These bands are labeled and come in different resistances: light, medium, heavy and X-heavy. You can combine the bands to get different levels of resistance too. I have been using these daily for about a month and they are holding up great they are strong, durable bands, unlike others I have used in the past that broke or stretched out after a few uses. And even if these do snap, these bands have a quality guarantee and will send you a replacement!  

They allow you to perform strength-training exercises without weights, you can workout your arms, legs, shoulders, back, and butt all at once with resistance loop bands. I also use these for yoga and P90x. You can get a full body workout with these and they are affordable, so there is no need to buy pricey weights and workout equipment when you have these. You can purchase the Phantom Fit resistance loop bands HERE! You get 4 easy to use loop bands, carrying case and downloadable workout music. 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment