Wednesday, September 24, 2014




Organic Facial Cleanser Oil by Insta Natural



Another amazing product from InstaNatural! This is a all natural organic facial cleanser, you don't have to worry about what your putting on your face with this product. This cleanser is made with natural ingredients, such as Jojoba oil, Olive Oil, Essential oils, Tamanu oil, Hemp oil and more. Other facial cleansers contain things I can't even pronounce and would rather not put on my face or near my eyes. This is a 4oz bottle and will last you a while, so you will get a lot for your money. This a great makeup remover it was easy to remove my mascara and eyeliner. My skin looks a lot healthier since I started using this. It cleans your face and removes the dead skin cells leaving your skin soft and smooth. Its also good to use as a anti-aging product. It works on all skin types, a lot of people think if they have oily skin they shouldn't use a oil cleanser and thats just not true. It doesn't break your skin out at all. I highly recommend this cleaner. Insta Natural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee!. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund.You can purchase this organic facial cleanser HERE! A great product to use with this is Insta Naturals Organic Rosehip Seed Oil.







Organic Rosehip Seed Oil by Insta Natural



This is 100% Pure Certified Organic Rosehip Oil,, No Fillers! You get a lot for your money this 4oz bottle will last a long time. I have been using this to treat my scar I got after having abdominal surgery, and it is really helping fade it and its not as tight as it was. Its a great moisturizer for my dry skin, it left my skin so soft and hydrated. This works great on fine lines and leaves your skin with a youthful glow. I also tried it in my hair it makes it soft and it looks more healthy. This doesn't smell great at first, but the smell does go away. I highly recommend this to treat scars, stretch marks, brittle nails and hair. You can purchase this organic rosehip oil HERE! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment