Friday, September 5, 2014


Dr. Song Vitamin C Serum Review



This vitamin C serum comes in a bottle with a dropper for application, it's easy to use so you can get the right amount you need for your skin without wasting any product. A little goes a long way, I didn't need much to cover my face and neck, so this will last me a long time. This serum left my face feeling sticky, but once you apply a moisturizer the stickiness goes away. Your makeup can be worn over this serum without any problem.
After using this product for a couple of weeks, I noticed that my skin looked smoother and it had a healthy glow. I did notice it helped with fine lines. Overall,I would say this is a pretty good product and I will continue to use it. If you're not satisfied, there is a year-long money-back guarantee, so don't be afraid to try it out. You can purchase one HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment