Monday, September 8, 2014


Hydracentials Sporty 25oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle 





Hydracentials has created the PERFECT water bottle. It is a nice stainless steel water bottle. It is heavier than your typical water bottle, but not too heavy. Other water bottles I have tried are made of plastic they break so easily. The double wall insulation works great! I filled mine with ice water to test it out before taking it with me to my yoga class, when I opened it a few hours later it still had ice it . AMAZING!!

It is awesome to finally find a water bottle that keeps my water ice cold for several hours and does not "sweat" and leave a puddle like most bottles do. Another great feature the 25oz Hydracentials bottle has is its built in straw with a flip up spout. It is a quality straw very durable so you never worry about it cracking and with it being built in you won't lose it either. It also has a loop on the on lid which makes it easy for you to attach to your gym bag or purse. This will fit in most cup holders to. Keep in mind you can't put hot liquids in this bottle. This truly is an amazing bottle I definitely recommend this! You can buy the Hydracentials water bottle HERE!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment