Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day By Day Vitamin C Serum


Day By Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum


I love Vitamin C Serum. This serum isn't sticky at all and it is cruelty, paraben, alcohol and filler free. I have been using it for couple of weeks and have really seen results. My skin feels soft, my pores are smaller and it has a healthy glow . My friends have told me that they've noticed a difference in my complexion. Normally I have very dry skin and blemishes on my skin. It completely took care of the dry areas on my face and I have less breakouts The fine lines are my forehead are diminishing . I love that the lid has a dropper so you can drip a small amount onto your fingers and rub onto your face. I use it once in the morning after my shower. I also use it at night, after I wash my face. You can purchase Day By Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum HERE! Also with your order, you get a free gift, a free eBook download "Sexy Skin Secrets" a 45 page guide to beautiful skin.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment