Thursday, September 25, 2014

BakeitFun Silicone Baking Mat




The BakeitFun Silicone Baking Mat


The BakeitFun Silicone Baking Mat is a must have in the kitchen. Its BPA free, you can use it in the oven, microwave and freezer (it takes temps up to -40F (-40 C) degrees to 450F (230 C) degrees). You can bake anything you want on this, the flavors and odors will not penetrate the baking mat. It is so easy to clean, just rinse with warm water and air dry. You don't have to grease your pan anymore! You just put this on top of your pan place whatever you are baking on it and you are done. When your food is done cooking, it comes right off the baking mat, it doesn't stick at all. I have baked cookies and soft pretzels on this so far and they came out perfect. I definitely recommend this if you like to bake, and if you like bake healthier by not using butter, oil, etc. Best part if you try it and don't love it as much as I do, they have a 100% money back guaranteed!
You can purchase the Bake it Fun non-stick baking mat HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment