Saturday, September 13, 2014



Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door





This is a great product. It is easy to install, it only took my husband a few minutes. Its also easy to remove if you choose to put it on another door or if you move and want to take it with you. It won't cause any damage either which is great because I live in an apartment. It is perfect for cookouts; you don't need to use your hands to open it, so you can go in and out with food or beverages. This is also great for anyone with dogs or cats. This closes with magnets so your pets can come in or go out. Pet doors are really expensive, so this is a great alternative to spending a lot of money on a pet door that can cause damage to your house if you need to remove it.

This is great for me because my apartment doesn't have screen doors. Now I can air out my house everytime my husband tries to "cook". I also like that I can leave my door open when its nice out. This screen door is great at keeping the bugs out too.


You can see a picture of us putting the door up here on Facebook or here on Twitter. You can purchase one here on Amazon or find out more information about the company here on Mega Mesh's Website


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment