Tuesday, September 23, 2014



100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil 



There is so many uses for this product, everyone should have a few bottles of tea tree oil in their house. I use it as an all natural disinfectant cleanser for my house, I use it in my bath water when I have a cough and I use it to treat my eczema. 

You can treat anything from dandruff to toothaches with tea tree oil and make anything from shampoo to toothpaste with it. My husband had a toothache last week and mixed couple drops of tea tree oil with water and used it as a rinse and also applied it directly to the tooth using a cotton swab and his pain went away instantly!


You can make a all natural cleanser for your house using the free eBook, I found some spray bottles at the dollar store to put the cleanser in.  You shouldn't be using harmful products to clean your house when this cleans just as well if not better. You can purchase a bottle of 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil HERE! You get a free eBook with 50+ uses for tree tea oil with your purchase.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment