Monday, February 16, 2015

OZ Naturals


OZ Naturals Facial Toner

Stock Photo by OZ Naturals.

I was really looking forward to using this product. I have heard wonderful things about the brand and their products. However, when I received this I looked inside the bottle and did not like what I saw (see picture below). It didn't look or smell right to me. I did contact the company and they said "The Ocean Mineral Tonic actually has live ocean minerals and herbs in the formula, and it is quite common for the bottle to have settlement at the top or around the neck of the bottle due to transport. This is merely mineral settlement from the product, and is in no way a tainted product or harmful to the consumer. It’s simply natural mineral settlement". So i'm going to do a little research on this all natural product and share my pictures with the company. If I find this to be normal as they say, I will give it a try and let you know what I think. You can find more information about this product including how to purchase it HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment