Friday, February 20, 2015

Day by Day Beauty

Facial Blotting Paper by Day by Day Beauty


These are a must have in every womans makeup bag. I have always wanted to try blotting paper, but its crazy expensive at the mall. So when I got the opportunity to receive these in exchange for a review I was excited. First, unlike any other brand I have seen while shopping Day by Day offers 200 sheets for less than $10. These sheets absorb all the oil on your face without disturbing your makeup. Usually around mid-day I notice my face starts to get a bit shiny and I would use a tissue to blot it but the makeup comes off too. I have been using these for a couple of weeks and they work perfectly, my makeup stays put and the oil goes away. If you live in the south like me, you know come summer it is best just to skip makeup all together. I usually just use gloss and mascara. So I am happy to have these now, if I have a blemish, dark circles etc in the summer I don't have to worry about trying to cover it up. You can purchase these facial blotting papers HERE!

Product Information by Day by Day Beauty:

Blotting Paper Face Blotting Sheets (2 Handy Sets) Premium Quality Papers, All-Natural Luxury Fiber Tissues for All Skin Types. Oil Absorbing Sheets Ideal for Oily Facial Skin, Controls Shine, Absorbs Oil, Freshens Face. Keep Your Skin Clean & Clear of Oils. Makeup Blotting Papers are Makeup Friendly! - 2 Packages of 100 Face Blotting Sheets for a Total of 200 Blotting Tissues. 100% Petal Fresh, Sure to Share Guarantee!



No comments:

Post a Comment