Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Essential Oil Diffuser





Gurin Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser



Stock Photo by Gurin.



I love essential oils they have so many uses. When I got the chance to review this essential oil diffuser in exchange for a review, I was so excited. The diffuser itself is is very nice. It has a beautiful floral design. It has a 6 LED lights with 8 different colors to choose from. You just press the switch and choose between high or low lights in white, red, green and blue. There is also a timer with 4 options ranging from 30 minutes - 180 minutes. There is a auto shut-off  when the water runs out. I love candles, but I have read that burning candles can be bad for you. So this is a safe alternative. This diffuser and my essential oils make my house smell amazing. Aromatherapy  is a great natural way to reduce stress. Many essential oils can also help breathing, I like to use peppermint or eucalyptus oils when i'm sick to help ease my cough and chest congestion. I place it on my night table and the aromas make it easier to fall asleep. I definitely recommend this diffuser, and will be buying a few more for my home.




You can purchase this diffuser HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment