Friday, January 16, 2015

Reacher Grabber Tool




Reacher Grabber Tool

Stock Photo.
I really needed this! I'm pretty short I can't even reach the 2nd shelf in my kitchen cabinets, so when I got the chance to review this in exchange for a review, I happily agreed. 
This tool is extremely lightweight and durable. It has a rotating head making it easy to pick up or reach for something that you need. You can pick up small items like a coin and larger items as well. It has a great grip and non-slip jaws to ensure you won't drop your item. It has a easy to squeeze trigger, anyone could use this tool. It can be used in or outdoors. The reacher is 31.5" long and the grabber is 4.5" wide.

I have already used this several times to reach thing in the kitchen, i've grabbed cans, boxes, spices etc with no trouble. This reacher have a great grip and is so easy to use. I have a hernia and its hard for me to bend to pick things up, so this is really coming in handy. I highly recommend this for anyone with a medical issue or for people who need help reaching things for the top shelves. If you would like to purchase this product you can do so HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment