Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2-in1 Salt and Pepper Grinder


2-in1 Salt and Pepper Grinder by Kuisiware

Photo by Kuisiware.

I was excited to get this 2-in-1 grinder. I will start with my absolute favorite thing about this grinder, it is also what makes this grinder unique from others. It comes with caps for both ends. Every single grinder or shaker I have ever owned leaves rings on my table or counter, which I hate. The caps that come with this grinder put an end to that mess. I also love that it is a 2-in-1, which saves room. I use several different types of salt and pepper when I cook, so I definitely plan on buying a few of these. My spice cabinet is overrun because I love to cook, and this product will save so much space. The grinder is easy to fill and clean. It holds 1.2oz in each side, so it will last you a while before you have to refill it. It's easy to adjust the grinding from coarse to fine. I am very happy with this product and I'm so happy I got to receive it in exchange for a review. If you would like to purchase one you can do so HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment