Monday, January 5, 2015

Easy@Home TENS Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Unit


Easy@Home TENS Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Unit


I love this TENS Unit! Between having surgeries and having back issues I really needed this thing in my life. I was so excited to be able to review this in exchange for a review. I opened this as soon as I received it in the mail. It is powered by 4 AAA batteries which are included. It was easy to use I just put the batteries, plugged in the electrode wires and placed the electrode pads on my shoulder and lower back. I have been using this once or twice a day for the last couple weeks, I now have less back pain and I it has reduced my stress a little. I put these on for 15 minutes and relax on the couch while they massage me. There is many different settings to choose from, you can increase or decrease speed and intensity. You can choose massage, beat, knead or choose one of the auto programmed settings for waist, shoulder, joint, hand-leg, sole or repeat. The included electrode pads are reusable I have been using mine for weeks and they are still just as sticky, they do need to be replaced when the adhesiveness starts to decrease. I f you take care of them as instructed they will last you a long time, however when you do need to replace them they are very affordable as is this unit. If you would like to purchase one of these FDA approved Easy@Home TENS Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Unit you can do so HERE! I highly recommend this, I promise you will love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I bought this Electronic Pulse Massager because the cheep machine that we bought from Walgreens wasn't doing what it said it would. After looking around for a little bit I choose this TENS machine based on the reviews. Always trust the reviews. This machine is awesome. It's just as good as the one at our chiropractor's office. It is very powerful, we don't take it over 2 for the most part. Good buy.

    ReplyDelete