Saturday, August 2, 2014

Shandali Hot Yoga Towel Review


Shandali Hot Yoga Towel

Finally a towel that stays dry while absorbing sweat. Other towels I have used in the past to do Bikram yoga (hot yoga) get wet when i'm working out, which makes them slippery and that can lead to injury. This towel didn't slide around on me at all, which is great I hate having to stop working out to adjust my towel. It is 26.5" x 70" and covered my mat perfectly. The fabric is high quality, drys quickly and it is so soft. Its easy to wash, I love that I can just toss this towel right in the washer and dryer when I need to. It wears well so its going to last me a long time. I also use this towel to dry off during rest times at the gym, because this towel drys so quickly I was able to use it repeatedly during my workout. I'm thinking about purchasing a 2nd one for my beach/pool bag as well. I got mine in pink but it also comes in gray. Its about half the price of other hot yoga towels and 100 times better then them! You can get one for yourself on Amazon HERE. It would also make a great gift for someone in your life who likes to work out or go to the beach. Want to know more about this product? Check out Shandali WEBSITE HERE.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment