Saturday, May 23, 2015

Softsoap

Fresh & Glow Body Wash


So summer is almost here, and I don't know about you but I spend most of my free time at the pool or the beach. The cooler months can be brutal on the skin, and before I slip into my bikini I want to make sure my skin looks amazing. That is where this amazing new body wash from Softsoap comes in. 

Fresh & Glow Hydrating Shower Cream is made with 100% real extracts sourced from milk, coconuts and almonds. The unique formula is proven to lock in long lasting moisture to hydrate skin leaving it soft and radiant. 

I absolutely love the Fresh & Glow Hydrating Shower Cream! It smells delicious, reminds me of a frozen pina colada I get when I go to the beach with the girls. It hydrates my dry skin, leaving it soft, smooth and gives it a healthy glow.

Fresh & Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish is made with 100% real extract sourced from kiwi and orange. The unique formula is packed with apricot seeds that exfoliate, giving you smooth healthy looking skin.

I love this one as well! It too smells absolutely amazing, you can smell all the different fruity notes . It gently exfoliates my skin, removing any dry skin I have. My skin is left soft and smooth. This one is really great if you use a sunless tanner, spray tan etc. It gives you a more natural looking tan if exfoliate first.

Final Thoughts:

I highly recommend both these body washes. They are packed with wonderful ingredients. It makes yours skin look, feel and smell amazing. You only need a drop of soap on a wet body pouf, to wash your entire body. These sell for only $3.49 - $3.99 for a 15 ounce bottle, so you get a lot for your money. They were in stores as of February 2015. You can find Softsoap at mass retail, drug and grocery stores nation wide.

Connect With Softsoap on Facebook



Disclosure: These products and facts were given to me by Colgate-Palmolive for reviewing purposes. All opinions expressed here are my own honest thoughts.








No comments:

Post a Comment