Monday, July 21, 2014

Graze Box Review


Graze Box Review


Graze box is a subscription that is delivered right to your door or office. It cost $6 a box, each box comes with 4 different snacks and you can choose how often you want it delivered. These snacks are all unique and delicious. There are over 90 nutritious, healthy, guilt free snacks to choose from. You can rate each snack trash, try, like, or love to let them know what to and not to send you in future boxes. If you're tired of the same boring unhealthy snacks I definitely recommend giving this a try. The 1st box is free if you don't like it you can just cancel, if you do like it and continue to receive them your 5th box will also be free if you use my link below! This is my honest opinion, I pay for my boxes and I didn't get anything for writing this, the only thing I get is a $1 off if someone uses my link. I get excited every time I get one of these in the mail, I can't wait to open it and see what I got. Gift boxes and vouchers are also available if you want to send them as a gift.



This is my most recent box the summer berry flapjacks (rolled oats with berries) were my favorite snack in this box. The olive and rosemary bruschetta (mini tomato breadsticks, rosemary & garlic cashews and kalamata olive croutons) was amazing too. Shangri-La (lingonberries, pineapple pieces, almond slices & pumpkin seeds) was delicious. The last one was key lime pie (lime infused raisins, sponge pieces, mini meringues, & green raisins) I thought I would love this one but it was just okay.


 Vixen loves graze boxes too =^..^=  


Get your 1st and 5th box free by using my link below :)
https://www.graze.com/us/p/TAMMYB6NU

Post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment