Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tide To Go Review

Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover

I am so thankful I received this Tide to go for free from +Influenster for testing purposes. It is so easy to use, you just remove any food residue off your clothes, then grab the Tide to go and press the tip onto the stain to release the amount of solution you need and gently rub the tip across the stain and watch the stain disappear. You need to remove excess solution with a damp cloth before going in the sun. Before using this on your stain test it on a small spot of your clothing that no one can see, it is safe to use on most colorfast, washable and dry cleanable fabrics, but its better to be safe then sorry. This is so convenient you just throw it in your purse and you're ready for any mess you, your kids, spouse, friends or family might make. I take this out more for my husband then anybody else, he loves to wear white and he never fails to get something on it. This has definitely become a lifesaver for me; I no longer have to spend my time trying to scrub stains out of my family's clothes. You can pick up a 3 pack for under $8 each one is 10mL (0.338FL OZ) and it will save you a lot of money for each piece of clothing you didn't have to toss because of a stain. #TidetoGo #contest #VowVoxBox




No comments:

Post a Comment