Friday, May 23, 2014

Pure Ice Nail Polish Review


PURE ICE NAIL POLISH REVIEW

Pure Ice Can't Stop is one of my favorite shades of nail polish. I'm a fan of Pure Ice because of how quickly it drys how long it lasts without chipping and the color payoff is phenomenal! There are so many shades to chose from and the price its ONLY $1.97! You only need 2 coats with Pure Ice where as with other brands in this price range you will need several. I would recommend a base & top coat but it is not needed.


This color in particular is amazing and a really good color for summer. It looks good on my fair skin, and with so many shades to choose from you will have no trouble finding the right shades for you.I don't think there are any drawbacks to this product besides the urge to put the whole display in your cart (note to self see if Walmart will allow that). I will be definitely be buying more colors. Summer is almost here make sure your toes are flip flop ready! Pure Ice is exclusively sold at Walmart.Toluene, formaldehyde and DBP free! I bought these polishes myself and this is my honest opinion. 

I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST #PureIce #contest


No comments:

Post a Comment